First and foremost my team and I would like to thank all of our patients for their understanding, compassion and confidence during this scary and confusing time. I want you all to know that we are taking this pandemic very seriously and want to provide nothing but the best care to you and your family members. Will be reopening our doors May 11, 2020 to some but not all appointments. We will have new precautions in place to ensure everyone’s safety. I have listed our new protocols below, if you have any questions please call us at (304) 925-4258.
Please still assume that you do not have an appointment until you are contacted by the receptionist in our office.
- We will be calling the patient the day before to confirm your appointment and ask prescreening questions.
- The day of your appointment you will remain in your vehicle upon arrival and call our office to check in. At that point an assistant will come to your car, take the patients temperature and have the parent/guardian to fill out and sign the Covid19 prescreening form. If the patient has any symptoms you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- After the patient is cleared for their appointment, they will enter through the open front doors. Their assistant will instruct the patient to use hand sanitizer as they enter. The assistant will be waiting for their patient in jacket, gloves, mask and face shield. Patients will be taken back to the clinic through the main hallway.
- Only patients are allowed in the office. If you have questions about your child’s treatment we ask that you call our office after their appointment.
- We will schedule your child’s next visit and send them out with an appointment card. If the time or date they chose does not work please call our office to reschedule.
- We will be practicing social distancing in the office. Less than 10 patients are allowed in the office at one time. Our assistant and your child will maintain a 6 foot distance from any other assistant and their patient.
- Our assistants will be taking extra sterilization precautions and wearing the recommended PPE advised by the ADA. THIS MAY RESULT IN LONGER WAIT TIMES, but please bare with us.
We ask that you call to make a payment before your appointment. No cash at this time.
Your Shammaa Orthodontics Team is here to support you and we thank you for supporting us. Please follow us on Facebook for daily updates.